CONTACT

Im here to advocate and support the trisomy community so please click the link below to contact me by phone directly.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Still going strong!!

It has been 8 weeks since Santiago had his open heart surgery to closed the large hole in the lower chambers of his little heart. I am so very happy to say he is doing so well. When we went for our follow just the other day, Dr. Diab said he looked really well he also said that they did find a small hole in the upper chambers now but for me not to stress... what a funny doctor not to stress.. ha ha I love Doctor Diab tho he is so good to use that whole place is so good to us! So we go back in 6mos. for a follow up and more good new(fingers crossed). I am so happy we can also start tummy time now cant wait to see what Santi thinks about that!! I will post pics very soon of his tummy time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment