CONTACT

Im here to advocate and support the trisomy community so please click the link below to contact me by phone directly.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Scared like no other!

So Santi wanted to make sure mommy was on her toes Tuesday. Tuesday I had to call 911 because Santi was unresponsive and could not wake him for nothing. The fire department got to the house and after a little while Santi woke up. They put him in the back of the ambulance and Santi started screaming ( music to my ears ) when I arrived at the hospital he was back to his crazy self. We are not sure what caused the event on Tuesday but we are so happy to have our sweet warrior prince back home and in our arms . It puts into perspective just how fast life can be taken from us. I truly thought I might have lost my son Tuesday. Thank you to everyone who prayed for us. We are truly grateful !!

No comments:

Post a Comment